Natural antibiotics infection

The body has to rely on antibiotics to control harmful bacteria and viruses. However, even if the infection is reduced, side effects occur. So if such viruses, bacteria can be killed in a natural way, it has a healthy effect on the body. According to Ayurveda, there are several herbs that can be used throughout the year to boost the body's immune system. Again, there are many herbs that work to cure various diseases. 

Basil leaves: Alkaloids or alkaloids present in basil leaves are great for curing fever and colds.

Bask leaves: Bask leaf juice or boiled water is very useful to reduce dry cough, to get rid of accumulated phlegm, to cure bleeding with cough. This leaf also plays a very effective role for the liver.



Cinnamon: Not just corona, cinnamon is very useful to prevent any germs. It has the ability to directly destroy germs. Cinnamon is also effective in curing any type of respiratory infection.

Clove: Clove prevents sore throat or bacterial infection in the throat. Cloves are effective in treating sore throat, tonsillitis or pharyngitis. It reduces tooth and gum infections.



Pepper: Pepper is useful in reducing any bacterial infection.
To keep the stomach well
Kalmegh: Kalmegh leaves are good for the liver. It is also effective in reducing any stomach infection.


Thankuni leaves: Thankuni leaves work well to cure various stomach problems including diarrhea. The benefits can be found by chewing 10 thankuni leaves daily. In case of children, you can give half a spoonful of crushed juice of this leaf.


Chlorophyll: Chlorophyll helps to expel the air trapped in the stomach. It is quite effective in reducing flatulence. Chlorophyll reduces constipation. It also destroys various germs in the stomach. It maintains digestion and boosts the body's immune system. You can eat chlorophyll powder in hot water before going to bed at night.



Ginger: Ginger keeps the body warm. As a result, germs cannot spread in the body. Regular ginger consumption increases the body's metabolism.

Black cumin herbal medicines for all diseases..!!

Pineapple leaves: The white part of the underside of this leaf is eaten with juice to destroy stomach worms or parasites.
Prevents all types of infections


Turmeric: It contains antifungal and antiparasitic ‘curcumin’ which enhances immunity in the body and purifies the blood.


Myrobalan: Myrobalanworks to reduce stomach ailments. This fruit is also useful in reducing any type of infection.

8 Comments

  1. Its truly solid for you from an overall perspective all window programming foundation. This site is stunning its article are central and gets. I appreciated and bookmark this site on my chrome. This is where you can get all break programming in like way present in clear manner.
    https://zsactivatorskey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its genuinely strong for you from a general point of view all window programming establishment. This site is shocking its article are focal and gets. I appreciated and bookmark this site on my chrome. This is the place where you can get all break programming in like manner present in clear way.
    https://shahzifpc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really solid for you from an overall perspective all window programming foundation. This site is stunning its article are central and gets. I appreciated and bookmark this site on my chrome. This is where you can get all break programming in like way present in clear manner.
    https://ziapc.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amla is I like it so much frouts.but I use cookies

    Bhartskills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete




  5. your article is extremely good. you can visit my website.https://shahzifpc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During  the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I  have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information  concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B  and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for  any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to  worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by  this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some  time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you  have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful  for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp on +2348123877102

    ReplyDelete

  7. I was scammed of $379,000 worth of bitcoin with a scam forest investment unknowingly then,
    I didn’t know what to do.. I felt like committing suicide, but fortunately for me, my friend introduced me to a cyber crime investigator ( Mr Morris Gray )who also helps in recovering lost invested funds, After working with him, to my greatest surprise, in just few days I got all my lost funds back, and he only took just 15% out of the recovered funds, if you have been scammed with fake forex you don’t need to be scared or worried, because you can also reach him on his email: ( Morris Gray 830 @ gmail . com )
    He will recover your lost bitcoins back fast and smoothly...
    You can WhatsApp him via +1 (607) 698-0239.
    And you will be amazed….!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post